New to Mozilla-Malaysia !!

தங்கமணி அருண் || Thangamani Arun

Sep 27, 2013, 8:43:36 AM9/27/13
to community...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Introducing myself.

My name is Arun Kumar.
FOSS enthusiast from Chennai, India.
Part of Mozilla Localization Tamil team for more then 3 years.
Now i moved to Malaysia.Still am working on Localizing Mozilla Projects in
Tamil.
Recently completed Translation for FirefoxOS in Tamil.

I would like to be part of Malaysian Mozilla community and its activities.

Thanks
Arun

--
அன்புடன்
அருண் || Arun

Philip Chee

Sep 28, 2013, 8:39:55 AM9/28/13
to mozilla-commu...@lists.mozilla.org
On 27/09/2013 20:43, தங்கமணி அருண் || Thangamani Arun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Introducing myself.
>
> My name is Arun Kumar.
> FOSS enthusiast from Chennai, India.
> Part of Mozilla Localization Tamil team for more then 3 years.
> Now i moved to Malaysia.Still am working on Localizing Mozilla Projects in
> Tamil.
> Recently completed Translation for FirefoxOS in Tamil.
>
> I would like to be part of Malaysian Mozilla community and its activities.
>
> Thanks
> Arun

Welcome to Malaysia! Welcome to Mozilla-my!

Phil

--
Philip Chee <phi...@aleytys.pc.my>, <phili...@gmail.com>

தங்கமணி அருண் || Thangamani Arun

Sep 29, 2013, 1:45:44 AM9/29/13
to Philip Chee, mozilla-commu...@lists.mozilla.org
Thanks Mr.Philip !!

2013/9/28 Philip Chee <phili...@gmail.com>

> On 27/09/2013 20:43, தங்கமணி அருண் || Thangamani Arun wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Introducing myself.
> >
> > My name is Arun Kumar.
> > FOSS enthusiast from Chennai, India.
> > Part of Mozilla Localization Tamil team for more then 3 years.
> > Now i moved to Malaysia.Still am working on Localizing Mozilla Projects
> in
> > Tamil.
> > Recently completed Translation for FirefoxOS in Tamil.
> >
> > I would like to be part of Malaysian Mozilla community and its
> activities.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Arun
>
> Welcome to Malaysia! Welcome to Mozilla-my!
>
> Phil
>
> --
> Philip Chee <phi...@aleytys.pc.my>, <phili...@gmail.com>
> http://flashblock.mozdev.org/ http://xsidebar.mozdev.org
> Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
> oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.

Muhammad Syafiq

Sep 30, 2013, 8:59:40 AM9/30/13
to தங்கமணி அருண் || Thangamani Arun, Philip Chee, mozilla-commu...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey Arun,

Feel free to join our social med - Facebook group [1] & follow our twitter
@MozillaMy! Welcome to Mozilla Malaysia Community!

[1] https://www.facebook.com/groups/mozmy/

محمد شافق بن مذلي
Muhammad Syafiq Bin Mazli