Hi, I'm Kumes

Kumes Balakrishnan

Jan 7, 2014, 3:01:18 PM1/7/14
to community...@lists.mozilla.org

Hello guys,

Greetings and best wishes. My name is Kumaresan Balakrishnan, and since that is a bit of a long name my friends call me Kumes (Koooms). If you happen to be Japanese, call me Kuma (bear in Japanese, after many failed attempts my ex-gf who was Japanese anointed me with this name)
While I was in high school in Malaysia, I came across the magical device known as “PalmPilot”. I soon started developing software for said device, hoping to earn enough money to buy one for myself. Eventually I did earn enough, and I bought my first PalmOS device, the Sony Clie NX70. At the same time I worked with a classmate of mine and we managed to get our apps ported to the then Nokia Series 60 and 80 devices, Nokia actually mailed me the SDK starter set from Finland!

I’m also and England FA qualified football referee, and I’ve spent the past 10 years in England. My formal qualification is a BA Marketing and Logistics degree from The University of Hull. I’m delighted to be a part of the Mozillian community in Malaysia, and I’m thrilled to be part of our mission.

BTW, Check out this link

Nice to meet you guys,
Kumes
Kumes is an ardent foodie born a Johorian, but spent most of his teenage and young adult life as a Londoner. He is currently located in Singapore, however, the whereabouts of his mind are unknown and probably couldn’t be found on any map. He foodblogs at www.incrEDIBLEasia.tv