range of field

Satsvarupa Sri Ganesan

Jan 29, 2014, 12:48:56 AM1/29/14
to community...@lists.mozilla.org
Good day/good afternoon Malaysia.

Im new to this Community-malaysia by mozilla as i was searching for mailing list for Malaysia region which has about thousands of email list: company/personal emails,
and after time i bumped in to this today thats why I'm giving it a test and see how many reply i do get.
(newbie) please don't get me wrong i just want to see is this an active group or not.

Best Regards

Satsvarupa
President
Three Nuts Construction
General Contractors
sat...@me.com
sat...@gmail.com
+6012-6692481 (Malaysia)
+97155 3956603 (UAE)
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.

Amirol Ahmad

Jan 29, 2014, 4:18:01 AM1/29/14
to Satsvarupa Sri Ganesan, community...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Satavarupa,

Nice meeting you here. I am Amirol, one of Mozilla Malaysia community members.

To answer your question whether we are active group or not, yes we are active group. Once a month we have meeting among the members to discuss about l10n, event and so on.

So why not one day come for the meetup and you may join our facebook group at Mozilla Malaysia Community (just search that group) and also you can follow our twitter at @MozillaMY.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone