L10n Hackathon APAC

Haryati Salehin

Jun 17, 2016, 12:11:25 AM6/17/16
to community...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear Mozilla Malaysia Community,

We hope this email finds you well. After a community lengthy hiatus, we
would like to break the silence by announcing an exclusive event organized
by Mozilla, i.e L10n Hackathon APAC that will be held from August 27th to
August 28th in Kuala Lumpur. Therefore I would like to invite everyone who
is interested to be part of the new L10n team to join this event and hence
continuing our effort in successfully contributing to Mozilla projects.

The event will run for 2 days with intensive training and mentoring
(brainstorming, teambuilding, L10n technical guide) together with other
participating Asia countries.

If you are interested, kindly respond to this email with your details
(name, email, phone number) before tomorrow 2:00PM, Friday June 17th.

p/s: Only for Malaysians and we will get back to you if you are selected. :)

Umarzuki Mochlis

Jun 18, 2016, 10:15:34 PM6/18/16
to Haryati Salehin, community...@lists.mozilla.org
Too bad, just read this message today. Else, I would be interested to
join in the fun.