Privacy Month Campaign 2020 - Next Call Update

Vishal Chavan

Dec 19, 2019, 8:12:33 AM12/19/19
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org, mozil...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Wonderful Mozillians,

As January approaches,we get ready for one of the most anticipated
campaigns of the year, the Privacy Month Campaign
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Privacy/Privacy_Task_Force/January_Campaign>.

We had an initial brainstorming about how to take the campaign forward this
year, and we came up with a lot of amazing ideas, which you can find* here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kxcb1e9aeaM9C0cGyYHTjJRIbYZyIK6GhtazoV66eps/edit?usp=sharing>*
.

Our next call will be happening tomorrow. Details given below:
*Date: 20th Dec, 2019*
*Time: 9.00pm IST / 3:30pm UTC*
*Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/511564984
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/511564984>*

It is time to make our voices heard, again.

Cheers !!