DevConf is coming!

Priyanka Nag

Mar 28, 2019, 10:03:47 AM3/28/19
to community-india
Heya,

We are excited to announce Call For Papers (CFP) for DevConf.IN 2019. This
is the second edition of DevConf.IN where Free and Open Source Software
Communities and Developers meet, learn, and hack on FOSS projects.
DevConf.IN 2019 is organized and sponsored by Red Hat.

We invite you to submit a proposal to speak or conduct a workshop at
DevConf.in 2019. We expect to have speakers from a range of roles and
backgrounds, including Developers, Administrators, Engineers, DevOps
Practitioners, Quality Engineers, Technical Writers, Project Managers, and
more. If you’re a FOSS project contributor, you’re a potential speaker!

While submitting the proposal, please select one of the below themes :
1. TRENDING TECH: AI, Machine Learning, Block Chain, IoT, Mobile.
2. STORAGE AND NETWORKING: Cloud Native Storage, Software Defined Storage,
Storage Management, Distributed file system, datastores, Big Data,
NFV/VNF, Fast Data Path Acceleration, OVS/VPP, and DPDK, network debug
analysis, Software Defined Networking, OVS Offload/Full Offload,
Performance Benchmarking NFV.
3. OPEN HYBRID CLOUD: Multi-Cloud, Automation, OpenStack, Kubernetes,
Serverless, Microservices, Containers, OpenShift/ PaaS, Hybrid Cloud
management, Operators, CNI, Virtualization, Kernel, Service Mesh.
4. DEVELOPER TOOLS: Container Tooling, CI/CD, DevOps, Code Editors, Cloud
Native IDE, CLI, Local Development for Containers, Language Runtime,
Debugging/Tracing, Testing.
5. FOSS COMMUNITY AND STANDARDS: Community Trends, Governance, Licensing,
Participation, Leadership, Agile.
6. WHITE PAPER / ACADEMIC RESEARCH: Computer Science Engineering, New
Algorithms, Protocols, Experimental/Future networks, Data Modelling,
Security, Natural Language Processing-NLP

We are also accepting submissions in focus areas like:

- Design
- Security
- Documentation
- Data Privacy

These focus areas are common and integral part of all the themes.

We are looking for talks and workshops which appeal to the beginner,
intermediate and advanced participant in community projects.

If you’re interested in submitting multiple talks, please try to limit your
suggestions to your best ideas.

The CFP is NOW OPEN!

Ready to submit your proposal? Visit https://devconf.info/in

*Event Dates: Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd August 2019*
Venue: Will be announced shortly, It will happen in Bengaluru

*Important dates*
- CFP closes: May 1st, 2019
- Speaker confirmation Date: June 1st, 2019
- Schedule announcement: July 1st, 2019

Questions? Please write to us at in...@devconf.in

--
Regards,
Priyanka Nag

viswaprasath

Mar 28, 2019, 12:54:03 PM3/28/19
to community-india, Priyanka Nag
Hey All,
This is one of the best event as far as I know in India. Last year got
chance to organize booth along with other Mozillians from Bangalore.
I will love to do the same this year also.

I know some of the contributors who applied for CFP last year, it was very
amazing platform to share our knowledge. Please do apply without fail
--
Web is open so Code is poetry
http://iamvp7.github.io/