Rust meetup at Delhi on Nov 23 [Registrations Open]

abhi1...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2018, 9:57:52 AM11/14/18
Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a safe Diwali.

We've scheduled a Rust and WASM workshop in Delhi on 23rd November for folks interested in Rust and based at Delhi NCR area.

This workshop will focus mainly on Web Assembly (WASM) as well as a few use cases like Blockchain and Machine Learning where Rust could be used.

Deadline to Register: Nov 20

Registration form: http://bit.do/rust-delhi

All participants will be informed via email about the time, location, prereqs and agenda after the registration ends.

Feel free to ask me any further questions!

Looking forward,
Abhiram

Mozilla Tech Speaker
LinkedIn Learning Instructor

abhi1...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 11:59:00 PM11/19/18
Hello again!

Gentle reminder with regard to this meetup. The registration form closes at 10 pm IST tonight. Also, there's a surprise for participants who register before 8 pm IST tonight.

Regards,
Abhiram

Mozilla Tech Speaker | Lynda Instructor