I am not able to install DBD::MYSQL package.

a.md.a...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2019, 6:29:39 AM3/26/19
I am trying to setup Bugzilla account and I am facing some issue during the installation DBD-my sql.

Could you please help how to resolve it?

Error:
Checking for DBD-mysql (v4.001) not found

For MySQL, Bugzilla requires that perl's DBD::mysql 4.001 or later be
installed. To install this module, run the following command (as Administrator):

ppm install DBD-mysql

When I tried to install via cpan install DBD::My-SQL
I am getting an error
'mysql_config' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

PLEASE NOTE:

For 'make test' to run properly, you must ensure that the
database user '' can connect to your MySQL server
and has the proper privileges that these tests require such
as 'drop table', 'create table', 'drop procedure', 'create procedure'
as well as others.

mysql> grant all privileges on test.* to ''@'localhost' identified by 's3kr1t';

You can also optionally set the user to run 'make test' with:

perl Makefile.PL --testuser=username

'mysql_config' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Failed to determine directory of mysql.h. Use

perl Makefile.PL --cflags=-I<dir>

to set this directory. For details see DBD::mysql::INSTALL,
section "C Compiler flags" or type

perl Makefile.PL --help
Warning: No success on command[C:\Perl64\bin\perl.exe Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=site]
DVEEDEN/DBD-mysql-4.050.tar.gz
C:\Perl64\bin\perl.exe Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=site -- NOT OK
Failed during this command:
DVEEDEN/DBD-mysql-4.050.tar.gz : writemakefile NO 'C:\Perl64\bin\perl.exe Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=site' returned status 512

cpan>