Learning about good MozFest proposals

shahbaza...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2018, 1:24:32 PM7/26/18
Applying for #MozFest18 ? Don't know how to submit your proposal ? Want any tips from last year's selected candidates? What to include and what not to ? What makes a great MozFest session?

Please reply #mozfest if you're interested in submitting talk or forward this to someone you know who is interested , will schedule a YouTube live session this Saturday ( most probably 8 or 9 pm ).

Deadline for submitting Proposals is 1st of August 2018

Interested in sharing your views on how to submit, answer above questions and share your experience of #Mozfest. Please reply #speaker for joining YouTube live session with me on Saturday.

Till now we have Vishal Chavan, Anubha Maneshwar, Santosh Viswanatham, Shina Dhingra and Shahbaz Alam as speaker for the session sharing tips about good proposal and their experience of Mozfest.

Looking forward to see you.

Subhashish Panigrahi

Jul 28, 2018, 1:49:48 PM7/28/18
to community-india
Thanks Shahbaz and everyone. It was a useful session and hopefully would be
useful newbies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8wEBpNYqFc

Subhashish