Open Source Software Days

Shina Dhingra

Oct 28, 2020, 2:44:30 AM10/28/20
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Devs,

We are excited to announce Open Source Software Days
<http://konf.me/oss-mozilla> - a two day virtual event, celebrating the
common love for open-source on 30th & 31st October 2020. The event is FREE,
developer-focussed, community driven conference on Cloud & Open Source
technologies, for professionals & open source contributors!

What do we have for you?

-

Amazing sessions on Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, DevOps, and many more.
-

Fun daily challenges
<https://ossdays.konfhub.com/?utm_source=Mozilla&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=OSS%20Days#quiz>
that can win you amazing cash rewards💸.
-

Unlimited fun and hands-on demos, and wrap up your skills at the
workshop on 31st October 2020.
-

Highly rewarding challenges after you register 😎. Register now to be a
part of it!

Register Here For FREE! <http://konf.me/oss-mozilla>

Meet our Superhero Speakers! 🦸🏻‍♂️

-

"Real Time Object Detection and Analytics using Docker & RedisEdge
Stack", Ajeet Singh Raina, Redis Labs
-

"Serverless Event driven container with KEDA”, Nilesh Gule, Microsoft
Azure MVP

and more! Check out our website for further details and updates.

-

"Build CI/CD pipeline for any language and any platform with Azure
DevOps", Murughan Palaniachari, EY

📢 Our agenda is out now! To view the agenda and to know more about the
event, visit: http://konf.me/oss-mozilla

Best,

Organisers