We want to hear from Mozilla contributors

Konstantina Papadea

Apr 23, 2019, 12:39:59 PM4/23/19
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

A few years ago we sent a survey to contributors and learned how we could
improve, but it has been dormant for a while. Now, we plan to revive that
survey so we can learn how we can make our community better. If you don’t
want to receive emails like this in the future, you can unsubscribe, but we
hope you’ll agree to participate in research that will shape the future of
open source and other collaborative practices at Mozilla.

The link to our first new survey is below. I am asking for 10 minutes of
your valuable time before May 3rd to complete the following survey about
your experience with Mozilla and/or Mozilla’s sponsored projects:

-

Survey in English <https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/cb86bb49c487>

We will publish our findings once the initial analysis is complete (and
will email them to you if you indicate your interest when completing the
survey) and we will make at least some aggregated data publicly
available. Please
visit this page
<https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/2019-mozilla-communities-contributors-survey-and-state-of-the-rebel-alliance-report/37430>
or get in touch to learn about other ways you can follow and participate in
this research.

Thank you for being part of the Mozilla community!

Meghraj Suthar

Apr 27, 2019, 11:03:53 AM4/27/19
to Konstantina Papadea, community-india
Hi Konstantina,

It's good to hear from you. I've filled the survey as a rep alumnus, but I
didn't see the option under this question, 'Please select any that apply, I
am currently…'

I believe there are many alumni who might end up sharing why they had run
out of the community.

Wish you luck.

Thanking You

Regards