Learn web development

keshav goyal

Aug 24, 2018, 7:30:08 AM8/24/18
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
HI, I am currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in computer science at SVNIT SURAT and currently in second year . I am interested in web development and currently learning it from “MOZILLA DEVELOPERS NETWORK(MDN)”. But learning theory without practice is just like learning 10% of it.MDN is a good platform to learn they also provide assesments but I want to practice more and I am clueless where to get the stuff to practice it.At present I am learning CSS and any practice stuff related to it will help me more. So, please guide me to find the stuff to practice it and help me grow my developing carrer.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mayur Patil

Sep 25, 2018, 1:08:51 PM9/25/18
On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 5:00:08 PM UTC+5:30, keshav goyal wrote:
> HI, I am currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in computer science at SVNIT SURAT and currently in second year . I am interested in web development and currently learning it from “MOZILLA DEVELOPERS NETWORK(MDN)”. But learning theory without practice is just like learning 10% of it.MDN is a good platform to learn they also provide assesments but I want to practice more and I am clueless where to get the stuff to practice it.At present I am learning CSS and any practice stuff related to it will help me more. So, please guide me to find the stuff to practice it and help me grow my developing carrer.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello Keshav,
I can understand this issue of beginner, for this purpose

I have prepared this repository: https://github.com/ramlaxman/Mozilla-Club-Guide

I have made it by keeping beginner student in mind. Do first read thoroughly and
then let me know.

If you have any idea or having issue, create issue here:

1. https://github.com/ramlaxman/Mozilla-Club-Guide/issues

2. Click on New issue and post your comment.

I will be more happy to help you further.

Keep me posted.

--
Mayur Patil