Actisku/Unigine WebGL demo

Martin Best

Feb 20, 2013, 1:20:33 PM2/20/13
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org

Benoit Girard

Feb 20, 2013, 1:34:52 PM2/20/13
to Martin Best, communi...@lists.mozilla.org
The demo ran for a few seconds on OSX and I got this error. What's the
best place to report an error against this demo?

Timestamp: 2013-02-20 1:22:50 PM
Error: Image corrupt or truncated:
http://crypt-webgl.unigine.com/assets/screenshots/02.png
Source File: http://crypt-webgl.unigine.com/assets/screenshots/02.png
Line: 0

anthon...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2013, 2:26:42 PM2/23/13
to Martin Best, communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Benoit, can you give me more info about your conf, i do all the work on iMac 2011 and 2012 and never have such kind of problem.

Error: Image corrupt or truncated: occure if your data are incorrect weird ... can you try on different browser Chrome or Safari ?

anthon...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2013, 2:26:42 PM2/23/13
to mozilla.com...@googlegroups.com, communi...@lists.mozilla.org, Martin Best

adrian.ar...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2013, 2:41:09 PM2/28/13
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Amazing demo. It's better than Banana Bread in graphics quality.