Cancelling today's meeting (Oct 4) & list usage

Vladimir Vukicevic

Oct 4, 2012, 12:28:57 PM10/4/12
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi all,

Due to a very light agenda, I'm going to cancel today's meeting --
however, there was a question on the agenda regarding canvas shadow
algorithms and path rendering performance. I'd encourage that question
to be sent as an email to the list! There are many more people on the
list than attend the meeting, and such questions often need technical
answers that aren't going to be delivered best during a teleconference.

The same goes for general games-related announcements -- please feel
free to use this list for such announcements, both to reach a broader
audience as well as to provide an archive of them.

Thanks! :)
- Vlad