Re: [webdev] Suggestion for detect the real access (non robot).

Emin Mastizada

Jun 13, 2015, 2:43:12 PM6/13/15
to Jhony, anno...@lists.mozilla.org, gen...@lists.mozilla.org, web...@lists.mozilla.org, webapp...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org, webmake...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
And this will be against of web freedom. Mozilla cannot implements such
privacy error.