no community call today

Matt Thompson

Nov 8, 2010, 6:32:20 AM11/8/10
to The community mailing list for Mozilla Drumbeat
Hey, Drumbeat!

Given that so many Drumbeaters are travelling today and / or recovering from the awesome Drumbeat Festival, I'd recommend that we postpone our call this week and meet next Monday instead.

Of course, if anyone would still like to meet, please feel free to create an agenda and let the list know! I'm about to get on a plane so will be unable to attend or help organize.

Talk soon,

--Matt

LuellaCallahan28

Nov 7, 2011, 8:17:13 AM11/7/11