We want your input for 10,000 Days of the Web!

Stefania Ioana Chiorean

Jul 25, 2016, 3:34:58 AM7/25/16
to Balkans, Sierra Reed
Hey all,
I want to extend this message from Sierra to the whole Balkan area -
specially that some of you are long time mozillians.

So on short:

- on July 28th we will be celebrating 10,000 Days of the Web
- be part of the online celebration using #10kDays
- Share any Web milestone from the past 10,000 days in your region with
the hashtag

See more details below in Sierra's original mail.

Hope you will like it and join this online celebration!

Regards,
--

*Stefania Ioana Chiorean Mozilla Reps Mentor @ioana_cis*