Firefox 2.0.0.8rc1 Builds Available

Juan Becerra

Oct 5, 2007, 7:28:32 PM10/5/07
to announce-...@lists.mozilla.org
Release candidate builds (rc1) for Firefox 2.0.0.8 are now available here:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.8-candidates/rc1/

We have a tentative release date set for October 16.

As always we appreciate your help testing these builds and sending us feedback.

Several new forums for submitting and discussing feedback around release candidates and alphas have been created. You can read the feedback and participate in one of three ways:

b) Online News Reading - Use http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease (and/or http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease)

c) Dedicated news reader - Subscribe to mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease (and/or mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease) on news.mozilla.org.