Watch tab is not working when debugging Firefox extensions

Hatem Shahran

Sep 25, 2011, 5:37:07 PM9/25/11
Hi there,

I am developing a firefox extension, and using chromebug (with firebug
installed) to debug my work. I am having a problem with the watch tab
(that is firebug's but embedded in the chromebug), as it seems that no
variable is listened there, and I am even not able to add new watch
statement to workaround that. So, at this point, I am not able to know
what "this" object is, and what are the values for the defined
variables there. However, when I hover over variables in the code
pane, the values show up (which is good).

Anybody knows if this is a known issue and if there is a way to get it
fixed?

Hatem Shahran

Sep 25, 2011, 7:13:48 PM9/25/11

I realized the problem. I uninstalled my firebug (1.8 a), and used
1.7.2 instead (with having the matching chromebug), and this fixed the
problem.

Hatem Shahran

Sep 25, 2011, 7:13:28 PM9/25/11