Is there anyone reading this group?

Balaco

Dec 7, 2017, 5:56:50 PM12/7/17
Is there anyone reading this group?

collin...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2017, 12:24:54 AM12/12/17
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 3:56:50 PM UTC-7, Balaco wrote:
> Is there anyone reading this group?

Not really, the project has been dead for quite a while since it has been superceded by the built-in dev tools.

Ocalab

Dec 12, 2017, 1:18:29 AM12/12/17
So I will unsubscribe from this group. I wanted I group for development
of extensions (or addons, both are very similar), and no other choice
existed, so I assumed that this would be the one.

Except it is not, as you said.

Thank you anyway. In a few days I will subscribe here, just sometime to
see a possible reply - I would consider being rude if there were any
that happens and I do not read, so a few days should be enough.

--
=
If this messages and others are off-topic,

jaiyen...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 4:32:25 PM2/25/18