Any updates on a new Chromebug?

Ben

Dec 17, 2011, 3:17:14 PM12/17/11
Is Chromebug dead?

Going through acrobatics to install FF5 to get a working version of
Chromebug - I can't see any other way of debugging an extension.

I'm putting a lot of time into developing a FF extension, but am
having second thoughts if there's no future for a debugger for this
environment. I'm not quite advanced enough to update Chromebug myself,
otherwise I'd offer my services.

Anyone else have any information or tips on this issue - and how to
debug XUL extensions?

Best,

Ben

Zéfling

Aug 12, 2012, 4:47:10 PM8/12/12
I'm the same problem for debugging my extension... I have not found an alternative solution.

Best regard,

Zéfling