Mozilla accessibility Mailman list shutting down, future discussions should move to Discourse

James Teh

Mar 30, 2021, 10:21:47 PM3/30/21
to access...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

This email list (access...@lists.mozilla.org) is being shut down on
Saturday, 3 April. If you wish to participate in future discussions, you
can join us in the Accessibility category on Mozilla Discourse:
https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/a11y/
Once you are a member, you can continue to use email if you wish by posting
to: a1...@discourse.mozilla.org

Thank you.

Jamie

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe

Mar 31, 2021, 3:29:30 AM3/31/21
to James Teh, access...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Does I need to do more things than creating an account on discourse to
write on all catetgories? Or should I subscribe to categories as well?

Also, can I have a mail tracking of the activity of categories I choose?
Or only via web? I understand I can write messages, but how about
reading? And what are the mail addreses of other categories (how can I
get them)?

thanks for your help

best regards