Firefox Sync: Easy Setup(device pairing) domain name

Rajesh

Apr 3, 2012, 1:30:51 PM4/3/12
to servic...@mozilla.org
Hi,

I am not sure if I can ask this question here, but I have tried to search every place to get the information.

My Question is simple, What is the domain name of the server for this easy setup as explained in the following url

http://docs.services.mozilla.com/keyexchange/user-flow.html

--

Rajesh

Gregory Szorc

Apr 3, 2012, 1:35:17 PM4/3/12
to servic...@mozilla.org
https://setup.services.mozilla.com/

Rajesh

Apr 3, 2012, 1:56:03 PM4/3/12
to servic...@mozilla.org
I have tried that(After finding that domain with wireshark in packets)

But it is returning  "400 Bad Request" when I open url https://setup.services.mozilla.com/new_channel

Philipp von Weitershausen

Apr 3, 2012, 2:17:07 PM4/3/12
to Rajesh, servic...@mozilla.org
http://docs.services.mozilla.com/keyexchange/apis.html#general-description

"Every call must be done with a ‘’X-KeyExchange-Id’’ header, containing a half-session identifier for the channel. This client ID must be a string of 256 chars. The server will keep track of the two first ids used for a given channel, from its creation to its deletion and will close the channel and issue a 400 if any request is made with an unknown id or with no id at all."