tentative schedule for the All Snakes

Tarek Ziadé

Mar 29, 2011, 12:06:23 PM3/29/11
to MoPy
Hey

Let's try Thursday afternoon: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MoPy/AllSnakes

Let me know if it clashes with another meeting

Cheers
Tarek
--
Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org

Kumar McMillan

Mar 31, 2011, 5:48:19 PM3/31/11
to mozilla...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Tarek Ziadé <ziade...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey
>
> Let's try Thursday afternoon: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MoPy/AllSnakes

Thursday works for me but why not reserve TenForward instead? Last
time the conference room wasn't big enough for everyone and I can see
on the breakout schedule that TenForward is available:
https://intranet.mozilla.org/All_Hands/1Q2011/Breakouts#Thursday

Tarek Ziadé

Apr 1, 2011, 8:35:06 AM4/1/11
to mozilla...@googlegroups.com, Kumar McMillan
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Kumar McMillan
<kumar.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Tarek Ziadé <ziade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey
>>
>> Let's try Thursday afternoon: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MoPy/AllSnakes
>
> Thursday works for me but why not reserve TenForward instead?  Last
> time the conference room wasn't big enough for everyone and I can see
> on the breakout schedule that TenForward is available:
> https://intranet.mozilla.org/All_Hands/1Q2011/Breakouts#Thursday

I did not notice ten forward was in the pool, I move Python there,

thanks