Re: Abridged summary of mozilla-labs-testpilot@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

harg

Jun 5, 2012, 11:43:21 PM6/5/12
to mozilla-lab...@googlegroups.com

Patric Driscoll

Jun 8, 2012, 8:35:55 PM6/8/12
to mozilla-lab...@googlegroups.com
I always liked that.  To give clear and concise direction about a
particular online issue, via electronic medium seemed to pass on the
spirit of some of the original cyber valley folks back in the day.
There was an e-mail sent out a few weeks ago that described exactly
how to find a certain webpage using the tab method. The entire point
of the text took about three lines to relay, but as I finished closing
the e-mail, the thought occured along the lines of when that thought
and set of directions gets to it's destination, the end user will have
nearly a lifetime of options and pages to explore. To me that was
what the idea of the Internet was all about. Keep up the the simple
stuff, and everything else works out.