FIREFOX COULD BE BETTER

CARLOS

Mar 15, 2012, 10:34:05 AM3/15/12
to mozilla-labs-testpilot
I like software libre and I would like firefox is the most used
browser, but people choose google chrome lately for their new games,
firefox would be good to include a section of free games in their
supplements that can provide the community
Greetings from Uruguay.

lzrdoc49

Apr 23, 2012, 4:48:50 PM4/23/12
to mozilla-labs-testpilot
I used to use Firefox as my primary browser, but it has always had the
problem of the tabs disappearing when either the program or the
computer is shut down. I am tired of finding and re-opening multiple
tabs. We were told that we should be able to go back to the previous
tab settings, and it seemed to work initially, but now they frequently
are all gone. I am now using Chrome just because of this.

Allen H