crashing of the browser

Lakshmi Vara Prasada Surendra Nath Sai Meka

Mar 25, 2012, 2:35:06 AM3/25/12
to mozilla-labs-testpilot
I have been using the fire fox browser for the past three to four
years. The reason for my continuous patronage is the dedication of the
fire fox group to develop the browser and may be this is the reason I
find few crashes these days.The day before when I started my browser
it did'nt respond. I have to use the Internet Explorer and I realised
how fast is fire fox when compared to IE for the sites I opened.There
are still more things to be done to improve firefox further and make
it more user friendly. For example I am a little scared using Excel
spread sheets becauase I really do not know the MS Office features.
But these things can easily be incorporated in to an add on much
similar to the Google docs so that i can prepare work sheets, tabular
columns with out bothering to go over to MS Excell. And there are many
such other add ons that can be developed on the fire fox plat form.
This is personal request to the Fire Fox Team. I did love to join your
team but unfortunately I am not a Techie with very poor knowledge in
soft ware.
M.L.V.P.Surendranath Sai.