Aurora Development

Ian D Samson

Nov 26, 2012, 8:19:59 AM11/26/12
to mozilla-lab...@googlegroups.com
I have decided to stop using Aurora 18.0a2 until the development teams get their act together and solve the "NOT RESPONDING" issue as well as so numerous "SCRIPT ERRORS" where the entire browser hangs up while it tries to negotiate a faulty script. Other browsers including Pale Moon, Chrome, IE9, Torch, simply get on with the job and seldom give me any of the above errors.

Mozilla, when you have fixed the issues I report, then I'll carry on alpha testing your products, but until then, ciao! I have supported you since the first edition of Netscape hit the internet.

DR BARIK

Dec 7, 2012, 10:06:41 AM12/7/12
to mozilla-lab...@googlegroups.com
i am not able to able to install aurora.

Ian D Samson

Dec 7, 2012, 10:16:58 AM12/7/12
to mozilla-lab...@googlegroups.com
Oh wow, how illuminating! One imagines you have downloaded it, closed FIREFOX because they both use FIREFOX.EXE to run, and then run the installation program.

What error message(s) do you get?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted