Additional and useful Feature

rubi...@web.de

Nov 1, 2011, 2:22:25 PM11/1/11
to mozilla-labs-prism
Hi all Prism Contributors,

I like Prism very much! - Good Work so far!

I´m Using it to view Live-Tickers of all Kind of Sports, for example
Hockey or Football. I think other Users also choose it to have a look
at a Page where they don´t have to Klick/Scroll around. - They just
want to watch whats changing on the Site (Comments and Results in my
Case). To improve the Feeling it would be nice if the Page could be
automatically reloaded. So that i can be informed as fast as possible.
The normal Page in Firefox Browser reloads every 10 or 30 Seconds.
With addons like "Reload Every" i can Reload Pages in Firefox but not
in Prism.

I hope u may take a look at my Request and Contact me again.

Regrets from Germany

Ruben Merz

--my english is not the best--