Contacts doesn't link to the TB Address book?

jmontana

Apr 28, 2011, 8:22:01 AM4/28/11
to mozilla-labs-online-identity
This was unexpected. I got Contacts up and running in Mirimar,
thinking I'd be able to pull down my Google contacts right into my TB
address book.

But instead I now have two databases in TB: my normal address book,
and the Contacts db. If I want to email someone not in my TB address
book, I need to fire up Contacts, locate the contact, select it, and
click their email address.

I was expecting autocomplete to kick in when I was typing something
into the "To:" field.

Do I need to configure something to get this to work, or is this
something coming later?

I realize this is a 0.4 release, but I think this would be a great
feature to have!