firefox 3.6xxx issues

rotabot

Jan 21, 2011, 8:48:46 AM1/21/11
to mozilla-labs-online-identity
Hi, I was wondering what is being done with all the crashes I've seen
lately? At first I attributed this to only my home pc that is loaded
with win7... But now I know this is effecting just about most
platforms.. What is the cause and how can I help resolve this issue
faster? The crash reports are going to Mozilla.. I started using
Firefox long ago due to its solid performance... Now that is being put
in jeporady.. There are many new concepts on the market... I hate to
see Mozilla loose market share due to a new code from MS or what ever
is causing this issue..

Thanks,
Rotabot