account manager and about tab gone - dmills account empty

cabotine

Jan 24, 2011, 10:22:49 AM1/24/11
to mozilla-labs-online-identity
Hi,
I re-installed firefox and recognized at this point that
https://people.mozilla.com/~dmills/
is empty.
There have been the development versions of about:tab and the old
version of the accountmanger (the one with the autologin 0.2 I think)
Does anyone have copies of these left?
This would be nice as I got used to them both and think they are
extremly helpful
Thank you very much
C.

Dan Mills

Jan 24, 2011, 5:19:30 PM1/24/11
to mozilla-labs-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I just moved that stuff back to my people directory. Have fun!

(but note that those old extensions are completely unmaintained at this point)

Dan

cabotine

Jan 25, 2011, 5:09:26 PM1/25/11
to mozilla-labs-online-identity
thank you very much
can you tell me which versions are the last of the account manager
that support autologin?
Thank you
C.

On 24 Jan., 23:19, Dan Mills <thun...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just moved that stuff back to my people directory. Have fun!
>
> (but note that those old extensions are completely unmaintained at this
> point)
>
> Dan
>

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:22 AM, cabotine <cabot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I re-installed firefox and recognized at this point that
> >https://people.mozilla.com/~dmills/<https://people.mozilla.com/%7Edmills/>

Dan Mills

Jan 31, 2011, 5:22:39 PM1/31/11
to mozilla-labs-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi cabotine,

Sorry for the late reply... I actually can't remember which version
had autologin, but I think it would be one of the very early ones,
like 0.0.2?

http://people.mozilla.com/~dmills/account-manager/addon/dist/

Dan

andreamonni

Feb 1, 2011, 3:14:16 AM2/1/11
to mozilla-labs-o...@googlegroups.com
As we're on the topic: is there any plan to resume work on the account manager? After it was decided not to include it in Firefox 4 I haven't heard anything about it.

Dan Mills

Feb 1, 2011, 12:48:53 PM2/1/11
to mozilla-labs-o...@googlegroups.com
We're working on solidifying our identity plans, including Account
Manager. We're definitely still interested, so stay tuned.

Dan