Role- Android OS/Driver developer
Work Location - Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months +
Experience: 6 to 8 yrs
Start Date- Immediate
• Code, test, package and deploy Android native Apps based on functional requirements.
• Use hands on knowledge of Android OS/Kernel, Android HAL, Android JNI and NDK, Android framework and APIs to develop news apps.
• Minimum of 5 years of direct development experience in the areas listed below.
• This position will report to senior staff engineer of the software development group.
• Ability to work with a global development team.
Skills & Experience required:
• Native Android App development using Eclipse with ADT plugin OR Android Studio
• Use of Android NDK and JNI to bridge between JAVA and native C/C++ code
• Use of Android USB Host mode and BT interface to pull data into an App
• Write and integrate Android daemon process
• Write and integrate apps using Android Binder IPC, Android system services and Android HAL
• Must have used Baro, GPS, WiFi Android HALs in developing SW and Services.
• Analyze Android logs/crash logs via adb and logcat
• Ability to code App background services