Add-on SDK 1.0b5 release candidate 2 now available!

Myk Melez

May 3, 2011, 10:30:34 PM5/3/11
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Rocketeers!

We've just released the second release candidate for Add-on SDK 1.0b5! Download it as a tarball or ZIP archive via the following links:

  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/addon-sdk-1.0b5rc2.tar.gz
  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/addon-sdk-1.0b5rc2.zip

The candidate was built from the 1.0b5rc2 tag. It includes fixes for several release blockers we identified in the course of testing the first release candidate. It also includes several low-risk ride-along patches.

Try out the candidate, and report any problems you discover via a bug report or by posting to this discussion group. And if you think the problem should block the release, add a comment to the release tracking bug 653186!

Cheers,
-myk