Mozillians API

Giorgos Logiotatidis

Jun 26, 2012, 4:57:17 AM6/26/12
to mozilla-dev-community-tools
Hi Mozillians Team,

Congrats on your latest push! I was looking for some documentation for
mozillians API but I didn't find any at mozillians.rtfd.org. Maybe you have
it somewhere else?

I'm currently working on reps.m.o v0.3 and we could use mozillians api
to authenticate vouched mozillians. Is there an API call to verify if an
email address belongs to a vouched mozillian? Can we somehow use to API
keys we generate on the "Services" tab?

Examples will be appreciated ;)

Thanks,
Giorgos

James Socol

Jun 27, 2012, 6:05:08 PM6/27/12
to mozilla-dev-c...@googlegroups.com
What API methods/endpoints there are are documented within the API, so far. (Give that a few minutes, IT is deploying the latest version as I write this.)

Aakash, was this sort of use one of the things Jishnu suggested should go through the Data Safety process?

As of right now, unfortunately, neither is vouched data included in the API payload, nor is it possible to look up by email address. Those will be addressed in the next release on July 11 or 12th.

Giorgos Logiotatidis

Jun 28, 2012, 4:44:15 AM6/28/12
to mozilla-dev-c...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks. Looking forward to july's release.

Giorgos