Mozillians Releases

hoosteeno

Feb 27, 2013, 3:45:24 PM2/27/13
to mozilla-dev-c...@googlegroups.com
Greetings-

In 2013, the Mozillians project has some ambitious goals which you will have read about in earlier messages posted to this list. We're documenting all our efforts on the wiki. One updated document there describes the current Mozillians release process: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozillians/Releases/Process.

As part of this release process we intend to announce releases on this list. In some cases releases will be tied to large features or goals; in other cases they will be a collection of smaller changes that are ready to go live.

Tomorrow we'll release a handful of changes including several fixes for bugs reported by our excellent QA contributors (thanks everyone!). The complete list is here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ALL%20component%3Aphonebook%20milestone%3A2013-02-28;list_id=5786254

The list of bugs is dynamic; as release day approaches, bugs that have not been fixed and validated may be dropped from the release.

Most of the above changes are deployed to the development area now and will be live in the staging area shortly (see https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozillians#URLS).

Thanks!

Justin

hoosteeno

Feb 28, 2013, 6:33:47 PM2/28/13
to mozilla-dev-c...@googlegroups.com
Just an update: Today's release has been postponed until Monday, 3/4.