Steps to get reviewed after creating a bug on bugzilla and then creating a pull request for that bug.

Darshnik Swamy

Sep 17, 2016, 6:41:35 AM9/17/16
to Mozilla Dev Community Tools
Hi,
I had a bug int the documentation of mozillians. Docker Installation
I have created a bug as told in the 'How to contribute' documentation: Bug 1303524
I forked and then made changes to the document by creating another branch in my fork, then the next step was to create a pull request.

I have seen that people cc the newly created bug to some other people. Whom should I cc it to to. How should I assign the bug on bugzilla to me. Whom should I ping merge my pull request with the master branch.

Some help would be of real great use.
Thanks.

Darshnik Swamy
Newbie

Darshnik Swamy

Sep 18, 2016, 12:01:54 PM9/18/16
to Mozilla Dev Community Tools
I fixed that bug my self. Thanks Anyways!