Feedback on apps installation

Matthieu

Dec 15, 2011, 2:45:29 AM12/15/11
to mozilla-apps
Hi,
I have just installed my first app. After accepting to install the
app, nothing happened, at least in the user interface, so I was a bit
lost. I had no idea how to actually launch the app. I had to click
myself on the apps addon to be redirected to https://myapps.mozillalabs.com/
and actually see my installed apps, although I would expect an
automatic redirection to this page after a new installation.
Matthieu

Anant Narayanan

Dec 15, 2011, 3:14:51 AM12/15/11
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthieu,

Thanks for this! We are aware of the issue and are trying to come up
with some improvement. The problem with opening the dashboard every time
an app installed is that it might get annoying after a while. Perhaps a
notification that the app successfully installed might be more helpful.

We should have something of this sort in the next release of the add-on.

Thanks,
-Anant