Unable to submit an app

Joseph benguira

May 16, 2012, 4:03:11 AM5/16/12
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

when i try to submit my manifest (very basic one) : https://youzeek.com/youzeek.webapp

I get a strange error: Your app failed the verification without any errors ... uhhh !

Any idea ? :)

Best regards,
Joseph Benguira

Ian Bicking

May 16, 2012, 12:39:53 PM5/16/12
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
I just tried submitting that (at least through the validation step) and didn't get any errors...?

joseph.

May 16, 2012, 12:47:08 PM5/16/12
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Strange ... now i get this error :

An app already exists on this domain; only one app per domain is allowed.

could you remove it from your account, i'll try again

thank you
--

.*´¨ )
,.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

Ian Bicking

May 16, 2012, 1:00:41 PM5/16/12
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Whoops, I did not think I actually completed that submission, but apparently I did.  I've deleted it now.

joseph.

May 16, 2012, 1:19:27 PM5/16/12
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, i just tried again and it's now working

i believe it was working the first time but the french translation is
misleading

the message was : Votre application a échouchée a la validation sans
erreur ni message, wich means "You app failed to be submited without
errors nor messages"

but i was able to click on the continue button and submit the app !

thank for your help :)
Message has been deleted