Apps and the Mozilla Developer Network

John Karahalis

Aug 1, 2011, 6:53:56 PM8/1/11
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if anyone in this team would be interested in doing a
user interview for Kuma this week. Kuma is the project to redevelop the
software that powers the MDN website.

My goal is go gain an understanding of how the team uses the MDN, what
it thinks of the site, and how it feels about adding its own
documentation to it. We are very interested in your thoughts and very
much willing to work with you to make the MDN an ideal home for your
documentation.

I am available all week and happy to use any medium that allows for easy
back-and-forth: in-person, Skype, Vidyo, phone, IRC, etc.

Please let me know. Thanks!
--
John Karahalis
Developer Engagement Intern

Ragavan Srinivasan

Aug 1, 2011, 7:29:28 PM8/1/11
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I'd be happy to chat - I've already been talking to Stormy, Christian et al on this topic. Next week works better for me.

Ragavan

John Karahalis

Aug 2, 2011, 7:57:17 PM8/2/11
to mozill...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ragavan,

Next week sounds great. What day works best for you?

Thanks for the interest,
John