Issue 60 in pymox: Consider migrating to github

codesite...@google.com

Mar 13, 2015, 11:36:05 AM3/13/15
to mox-d...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 60 by greg.jo...@psycle.com: Consider migrating to github
https://code.google.com/p/pymox/issues/detail?id=60

As I'm sure you're aware, code.google.com is shutting down. mox seems to be
the only package I use that is based here, and it would be nice if the
change-history and wiki-docs didn't disappear along with this site. Do you
plan on migrating?

issue notifications to this address.

codesite...@google.com

Mar 19, 2015, 12:21:11 PM3/19/15
to mox-d...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 60 by dglasser: Consider migrating to github
https://code.google.com/p/pymox/issues/detail?id=60

I've moved it to https://github.com/glasser/pymox in order to keep history
from being deleted.

However, I don't have any plans to maintain this software. I'm happy to
transfer the GitHub project to anyone who actually wants to maintain it.

(The history here is that I was working on a project inside Google relating
to a potential internal Subversion deployment, and I was doing some
prototyping about some possible changes to Subversion as an open source
project collaborating with non-Google folks. I wanted to be able to use
mock-based testing, and I didn't see anything open source that was as good
as the internal Mox project, so I worked with the Mox project's author to
open source it. However, almost as soon as that happened, we gave up on
the Subversion deployment project and I no longer actually had a need to
use Mox (or Python at all!) And I left Google almost 3 years ago. So
yeah, that's why I "started" a public open source project and then never
maintained it.)

codesite...@google.com

Mar 19, 2015, 12:28:50 PM3/19/15
to mox-d...@googlegroups.com