Fork of Mox: Mimic Is Ready For Feedback

Gavin McQuillan

Feb 7, 2013, 12:18:00 AM2/7/13
to mox-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Moxers!

I've been using Mox regularly for over four years; I think it's a fantastic library. However, it seems like there hasn't been much activity in the project lately, and there have been many enhancements that I've wanted to integrate over the years.

In order to keep this library up-to-date, and to ensure that enhancements get widely distributed to the mox community, I'd like to invite everybody in this group to check it out:

Mimic source code: https://github.com/gmcquillan/mimic (with preserved SVN commit history)

You can install from Pypi, too:
$ pip install mimic

There's also a decent start on sphinx documentation that aims to be comprehensive, especially about various usage patterns: https://mimic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

We're also using Travis CI to ensure that incoming patches that get integrated into master don't break anything:

There's still lots to do. I'm happy to receive PRs and I'll respond as quickly as I can!

Cheers,

-Gavin