Do you guys still use mox?

Ivan Neto

Nov 13, 2017, 10:43:20 PM11/13/17
to mox-discuss
Hi there!

I started working on a big codebase and Mox is there. I found it difficult to understand its flow in the beginning, mainly when I wanted to assert something should not be called. It was hard to find decent docs also, but at the end I started to like it.

Do you guys still use it?

Paolo Milani Comparetti

Nov 13, 2017, 10:57:13 PM11/13/17
to mox-d...@googlegroups.com
We still use it for all our unit tests, it's a pretty good library. Unfortunately the doca have disappeared from the internet: i wonder if anybody has a copy of the old docs anywhere, as onboarding new team members to start writing tests with mox is hard right now...

Paolo

Ivan Neto

Nov 17, 2017, 10:48:27 PM11/17/17
to mox-d...@googlegroups.com
We also still use here and since we have projects in Python 2 and 3, I had to create a repo on Github: https://github.com/ivancrneto/pymox
By the time I saw a lot of projects on Github and I didn't know which one was the true mox so I didn't fork any, unfortunately, but we still have time so workaround.

I hope this docs can help you: http://pymox.readthedocs.io/en/latest/