Re: movable python - ipython bug

Michael Foord

Apr 18, 2007, 8:20:23 AM4/18/07
to mo...@googlegroups.com
André Bjärby wrote:
Hi,

If this is the wrong place to be sending bug report I apologize in
advance - but I couldn't seem to figure out the proper way to report
bugs (the mailing list seems to be for general discussion).
There are bug reports posted there as well. I've cc'ed the list in the reply. (which isn't much of  a reply yet).

I'm have a problem with movpy-2.0.0-py2.5 (final). When I start the
interactive interpreter by clicking on '>>>' it starts up ok but when
I type "exit()" it goes wild. I've attached a screenshot of the
problem - it gets stuck in some kind of loop which flickers by so fast
that the only way to see it was by a screenshot.

Yowzer. I've not seen that before. I'll have to look into it. :-)

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/articles.shtml

Thanks.

/A