unmerge files after merging

Robert Herms

Jan 24, 2014, 1:10:24 PM1/24/14
to mov...@googlegroups.com
Hi Holger,

after merging some files to a movie I recognised that I have selected one to much.
I didn't found any option to unmerge these files again.

Is there any chance to do it in Movito 2.1?

Thanks,
Robert

Holger Brandl

Jan 24, 2014, 1:27:51 PM1/24/14
to mov...@googlegroups.com
Hello Robert,

if you right-click the merged movie you should see an option in the
context menu called "Split parts into independent movies". It's not an
undo in the sense of what you might know from e.g. ms word, but it will
unsplit the merged media files into individual movies.

This feature is already present in Movito v2.

Feel welcome if you've further questions or ideas for improvements.

Best,
Holger

--
Movito - The better movie manager