The Moviesite updates, 11 March 2022

Ian Douglas

Mar 11, 2022, 8:27:44 AM3/11/22
to movies...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

A full line-up this week, kicking off with Pizar/Disney venturing into
unlikely territory about girls and puberty in Turning Red.. Ratings from
press and public have been good, so enjoy :-)

THen we have a new woke version of the famous Cyrano story, which arrives
with an Oscar nom and assorted other wins and nominations.

The last offering from Hollywood is another episode in the Jackass series,
for those of you who enjoy outrageous and painful stunts.

From India, we have three movies: the romantic drama Radhe Shyam in Hindi
and Telugu, the historical drama The Kashmir Files in Hindi, and the
actioner Etharkkum Thunindhavan in Tamil.

New this week:

* Turning Red (3D) (PG)
* Turning Red (PG)
* Cyrano (13 V)
* Jackass Forever (16 LNV IAT)
* Radhe Shyam (Hindi) (probably 13)
* Radhe Shyam (Telugu) (probably 13)
* The Kashmir Files
* Etharkkum Thunindhavan

https://www.moviesite.co.za/new.htm

Forthcoming attractions
https://www.moviesite.co.za/4thcome.htm

Updated the pic and quote on the home page
https://www.moviesite.co.za/

This Week's pinup
https://www.moviesite.co.za/pinup.html (full HD wallpapers ...)

List of all movies showing
https://www.moviesite.co.za/reviews.htm

Same list sorted by Age Restriction
https://www.moviesite.co.za/showingbyage.htm

Showtimes
https://www.moviesite.co.za/where.htm

Remember you can support the site by reading the ads... :-)

Enjoy :-)

Cheers, Ian

Once upon a time, a computer programmer drowned at sea.

Many were on the beach and heard him cry out, “F1! F1!”, but no one
understood.

Home is where the wi-fi connects automatically.

Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

What's an extroverted IT professional?

One who looks at your shoes while he's talking to you, instead of his own.

Whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office. I will find you.

You have my Word.

Dave took Mary out for a romantic dinner where conversation turned to the
subject of marriage.

Dave had been saving for an engagement ring, but he was in graduate school
and in dire need of a new computer.

Mary was understanding, telling Dave they had the rest of their lives to
get engaged, so he should use his savings to buy a computer instead.

During dessert, Dave suddenly reached into his pocket and pulled out an
engagement ring.

Mary was stunned, but after she collected herself, she looked up and
prompted: "Well, don't you have something to ask me?"

Dave then got down on bended knee.

"Honey," he said, "Will you buy me a new computer?"

1998: Don't get in the car with strangers.

2008: Don't meet people from the internet.

2018: Order yourself a stranger to get in the car with from the internet.

What was Forrest Gump's email password?

1forrest1

Before Instagram, I used to waste so much time sitting around having to
imagine what my friends' food looked like.

I dropped my laptop into the ocean the other day.

Now I have a Dell rolling in the deep.

There are only two kinds of smartphones.

The latest model, and the obsolete.

I walked into the computer repair place with my broken Macintosh computer.

I looked at the stack of them on the rack and said, ‘What’s that, Broke Mac
Mountain?’

--
webm...@moviesite.co.za
The Moviesite at http://www.moviesite.co.za