The Moviesite updates, 15 December 2023

Ian Douglas

Dec 15, 2023, 6:50:04 AM12/15/23
to movies...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

The smell of coconut suntan lotion fills the air so it must be summer ...

As many hit the roads again, we have two new movies and one re-release.

First up is Japan giving Hollywood an object lesson in how to make profitable
movies, in Godzilla Minus One, which is doing well States-side.

For the adults, we have Nicolas Cage in an offbeat comedy horror, Dream
Scenario, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination.

Also showing is the 20th anniversary release of the popular rom-com,
Love Actually.

Music-wise, we have Seventeen Tour Follow to Japan: Live Viewing, as
well as André Rieu's White Christmas, and the opera The Life and Times of
Malcolm X. Dance lovers can catch The Royal Ballet: The Nutcracker at
selected venues.

There are a ton of previews this week, including next week's big release
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, the kiddies animation Migration, and Bollywood
illegal migration thriller Dunki with the one and only Shah Rukh Khan.
See the Previews pige and remember to book.

Enjoy. :-)

New this week

* Godzilla Minus One (13 V)
* Love Actually (16 LNSP)
* Dream Scenario (16 LSV)

https://www.moviesite.co.za/new.htm

Forthcoming attractions
https://www.moviesite.co.za/4thcome.htm

Updated the home page poster
https://www.moviesite.co.za/

List of all movies showing
https://www.moviesite.co.za/reviews.htm

Same list sorted by Age Restriction
https://www.moviesite.co.za/showingbyage.htm

This Week's pinup
https://www.moviesite.co.za/pinup.html (full HD wallpaper)

Showtimes
https://www.moviesite.co.za/where.htm

Remember you can support the site by reading the ads... :-)

Enjoy :-)

Cheers, Ian

A grandmother was babysitting her granddaughter while her parents were away.

The little girl was working on her homework. The assignment was to write a
story about, 'Where my family came from.' So she went and asked her
grandmother,
Grandma, where did I come from?" Her grandmother nervously said,
"Why, you came from heaven, dear."

Looking perplexed, the little girl asked, "How?" Her grandmother thought for
a second, then said, "You drifted down from heaven on a cloud... and your
mother caught you in a basket and brought you home."

"OK. And where did mommy come from?"

"She came from heaven, too."

"What about you, grandma?"

"Why, I came from heaven too," she replied.

"Oh," the little girl thought for a second, "ok." She went and wrote it down.
"Thanks."

The next day she turned in her paper.

It began, "For three generations there have been no natural births in our
family."

What kind of music do bunnies listen to?

Hip hop

A sharp rap at the door startled the two lovers.

"Quick, it's my husband," exclaimed the frightened woman. "Jump out of the
window!"

"But we're on the 13th floor!" argued her lover.

"Jump," cried the woman, "This is no time to be superstitious!"

My friend Jay recently had twin daughters and wanted to name them after him.

So I suggested Kay and Elle.

I’ve never been married, but I’ve had a few near Mrs.

I found a classical composer crouched down in the corner of our wardrobe.

“What are you doing in there?” I said in shock, to which he replied, under
his breath, “Shh, I’m Haydn!”

I stole a bulk lot of cloth from a nunnery once, but I didn’t make a
habit of it.

Archaeologists might look happy, but their lives are in ruins.

The lock on my front door is at the bottom because I like to make a low
key entrance.

Nigella Lawsons’s elder sibling can’t even boil an egg, which just shows
you can’t judge a cook by its brother.

I was listening to Bob Marley on the radio when I got pulled over by the
police.

They asked for my licence and reggae station.

The other day I went to the most unsuccessful auction ever, hands down.

I had my suspicions that the cat ate my chickens because I felt down in the
dumps.

Recently, my 5-year-old grandson asked his father,
“If I ate myself, would I become twice as big, or would I completely
disappear?”

I think we can all agree that hairdressers are the unsung heroes for looking
at the pictures of celebrity hair we want and not laughing in our faces.

Two psychiatrists pass each other in a hallway.

One says, “Hey, how’re you doing?”

The other thinks to himself, I wonder what he meant by that ...

--
webm...@moviesite.co.za
The Moviesite at http://www.moviesite.co.za