Website Design And Development Service

1 view

Keshav Sharma

Oct 14, 2016, 3:48:37 AM10/14/16
to movi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am Keshav, Web Development Executive in India and I work with 95+experienced IT professionals who are into:

We have designed & development 500 websites in Year 2015. We believe in quality and client satisfaction.

·         Website Designing

·         Web development

·         PHP development

·         E-commerce Solutions

·         Word Press

·         Magento

·         Joomla Development

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these services so I can supply you sample of our work, costing and scope of work.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Keshav Sharma

Business Development Executive

DISCLAIMER: - The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses and defect.