~@~[OffIcIaL!#STREAMs] Navarrete vs Conceicao LIVE Broadcast Free on 16 Nov 2023

sultana aser

Nov 16, 2023, 4:42:49 PM11/16/23
to moviefree

The event starts at 10:30 p.m. Stevenson told Boxing Scene. “Once again, live on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+. take place on Thursday, November 16th, to take advantage of the huge interest in the Formula 1 Grand Prix that is taking place on that date in Las Vegas. There will be a lot of fans watching on ESPN.

🅻🅸🆅🅴🔴▶️ CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE

🆆🅰🆃🅲🅷🔴▶️ CLICK HERE TO LIVE STREAM FREE

“I think [De Los Santos is] a harder challenge than Frank Martin,” Stevenson told Boxing Scene. “Once again, I been watching him, so I kinda see like he got great movement, he got great punching powe Shakur (20-0, 10 KOs) and De Los Santos (16-1, 14 KOs) will meet in battle for the vacant WBC 135-lb belt that undisputed lightweight champion Devin Haney abandoned to go up to 140.

Stevenson has been bragging about himself something fierce lately, and he’s got to back it up because he hasn’t fought any elite-level guys. Moreover, his fighting style isn’t what you would call exciting.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum used to rail about the fighting style of Guillermo Rigondeaux being dull, but Shakur’s has been far worse because he doesn’t stay in the pocket, throws exclusively Mayweather-esque potshots, and uses that dull pull-back style.

Stevenson vs. Santos

Shakur Stevenson vs. Edwin De Los Santos; For the vacant WBC world lightweight title

Emanuel Navarrete vs. Robson Conceicao; For Navarrete's WBO world super featherweight title

Brian Norman Jr. vs. Quinton Randall; Welterweight

Floyd Diaz vs. Max Ornelas; Bantamweight

Troy Isley vs. Vladimir Hernandez; Middleweight

Giovanni Sarchioto vs. TBA; Super middleweight

Abdullah Mason vs. Jose Cardenas; Lightweight

Emiliano Vargas vs. TBA; Lightweight

Jackson Murray vs. Steven Torres; Heavyweight

Hugo Micallef vs. Sergio Odabai; Super lightweight

https://www.hihonor.com/fr/club/topicdetail/topicid-3565510845366272/
https://www.hihonor.com/fr/club/topicdetail/topicid-3565511480770560/
https://www.hihonor.com/fr/club/topicdetail/topicid-3565512143503361/

https://ideas.powerautomate.com/d365community/idea/2634e30e-c584-ee11-a81c-6045bdbcd0a8