Call for MODINA Dance & Technology Residencies

nuno....@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2023, 1:50:54 PM4/25/23
to Movement and Computing
MODINA (Movement, Digital Intelligence and Interactive Audience) is a new 3-year dance and technology project, co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the EU (https://modina.eu). We’re opening a call for artist residencies for multidisciplinary duos, with competences in dance and in technology (particularly related to computational creativity and audience interaction), for example: a dancer/choreographer and a creative technologist. We are organizing 5 residencies of 8 weeks, between November 2023 and April 2024, across 5 cities: Bucharest, Budapest, Düsseldorf, Ljubljana and Tallinn. Deadline for applications: 24/May. More information: https://modina.eu/news/call-modina-residencies/